Saturday, April 30, 2011

F&IQ Radio is Here


Here is an idea whose time has come! LISTEN HERE

Radio host Loyd promotes the show:

"Each week with F&IQ Radio, I hope to bring F&I Managers something a different than word-tracks and typical F&I training materials.

As you know there hasn't been very much advancement in F&I Sales Training in the last 30 years (with the exception of the MENU system), and I hope to be able to bring some new ideas and concepts that will help you realize more success quickly.

Typically, each weekly episode will only last 10-15 minutes. So invest an hour a month to learn how to meet and exceed your dealership's revenue goals.

Please feel free to comment directly with me via e-mail: host@fandiq.com"

Listen to F&IQ Radio HERE



Next Post: Video: handling the "Best Rate" objection


More on the US Fidelis fiasco




BACK TO THE AFI TODAY HOMEPAGE:

No comments: