Monday, November 19, 2007

Is it over yet?


This has been the most boring day I've had in a long time.

I have done nothing to justify the huge salary I'm being paid.

Well, the beautiful smokin' hot rep from Bank of America was in earlier today. I should try and take a picture of her and post it here.

More banks should hire extremely fine female reps. It would help pass the time. This one doesn't have any f&i experience either - ok with me.

Would you send business to a bank ONLY because the rep is super hot?

Think about it:

* Most banks hire their reps from the automotive finance field. Almost every one of them has had a tour of duty in a finance manager's chair. All became fed up with the bell to bell schedule and other misc. bulls**t and got out of retail. None of them will admit it.

* Are male F&I Managers so shallow that they would send business to a bank to the point of losing a few bucks on reserve or accepting a higher fee only because the hot female rep was pouting for more business? You can't just allow her to pout and look sad can you?

* What if every bank had only hot female reps? Imagine the catfights in the showroom.

Oh God, please let some deals happen to get my mind off of this.

I am married.

No comments: