Saturday, November 24, 2007

Parallelisms: Automotive Finance Director, Automotive F&I Manager, Autimotive Used Car Manager, Automotive General Sales Manager, General Manager

.
.
.
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE DIRECTOR




AUTOMOTIVE F&I MANAGER




AUTOMOTIVE SALESPEOPLE STANDING OUTSIDE THE F&I OFFICE DOOR - (Praying that their deal doesn't walk).


"Help, Oh Great and Noble F&I Manager, I've been
working this guy for 2 weeks. This is my bonus car."




"Get this bought and I've got lunch next week."


href="http://bp0.blogger.com/_oABj8L8Q0OU/R1hszSnRGKI/AAAAAAAAAGM/M-22MCl5zBA/s1600-h/D146.jpg">
"Hey-Let me in, I'll shut my mouth.




AUTOMOTIVE USED CAR MANAGER





AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL SALES MANAGER





AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL MANAGER





Hey, what am I missing? Office Manager, Floor Manager, Salesperson who got the most bones last month. Let me know.

5 comments:

nancil8659 said...

That is exactly how I feel most of the time. Good picture, I saved it as my screen saver.

nancil8659 said...

You are the F&I Director at your store?

AutoFinanceInsider.blogspot.com said...

ok. What else ya got?

Seo Link Master said...

You need us if you have any of these tax problems: Back
Taxes
, Unfiled Returns, Missing Records, Threat of Levy, or, if you need an Installment Agreement or an Offer in Compromise A tax levy or garnishment or attachment are all the same thing. The terms may be used interchangeably. A wage garnishment or levy may be against any asset. In the enforcement of tax collections. We prepare all Federal and State Unfiled tax Returns The Fair Tax Act (HR
25/S 1025) is a bill in the United States Congress for changing Tax Solutions laws to replace the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and all federal income taxes (including Alternative Minimum Tax), Past due tax returns, Past due tax returns, Past due returns, Past due taxes, Unpaid tax, Tax negotiation, Wage levy, Robert M. Adams, Bob Adams, Try to Be Happy, Search Engine Optimization

Anonymous said...

I love it.